Antworten auf deine Fragen:
Neues Thema erstellen

Antworten zum Thema „Hi“

S

sakthivels

Hi,

Im Sakthivel, Im from India. Its a great time to be here on joining this community. I hope I don't disturb others by speaking English, as I dont know German.

By the way can someone list me resources, where I can self learn German to {Speak / Read / Write} as quick as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
S. Sakthivel

aaarghh

Kann PCs einschalten

AW: Hi

Hello and welcome to this board. Though it's a german community simply try to get along with english. In case of someone being being bothered by the usage of english I think you will be informed.

And like in any language the best way to learn german is practice. Good luck.

patrick_l

Hat es drauf

Hi Sakthivel,

welcome in our community. German is a difficult language.
But i wish you much success to learn speak, read and write german.

Greetings from Germany to India, Patrick :)

rafoldi

Aktives Mitglied

Hey Sakthivel

your are welcome here on this board.
I hope your can learn German as soon as possible. I think some videos and PDF files can improve your German language skills. All this kinds of tutorials are in German. :D

Have a good time with us.
Best Regards
Ralf

randacek_pro

Mod | Forum

Hey Sakthivel,

its cool to have you here! ;)
Well, i think, we have to add then another Region to our "Woher kommst du" section (the thread where you can tell others where you come from).
India is maybe a little more exotic than Bavaria :lol:

Im curious, how did you find this site and how do you follow our talks here, since you dont speak German at all?

Do you even wanna learn German?

Happy to have you here!

Best regards and a very warm welcome! :)

Bilder bitte hier hochladen und danach über das Bild-Icon (Direktlink vorher kopieren) platzieren.
Antworten auf deine Fragen:
Neues Thema erstellen

Willkommen auf PSD-Tutorials.de

In unseren Foren vernetzt du dich mit anderen Personen, um dich rund um die Themen Fotografie, Grafik, Gestaltung, Bildbearbeitung und 3D auszutauschen. Außerdem schalten wir für dich regelmäßig kostenlose Inhalte frei. Liebe Grüße senden dir die PSD-Gründer Stefan und Matthias Petri aus Waren an der Müritz. Hier erfährst du mehr über uns.

Stefan und Matthias Petri von PSD-Tutorials.de

Nächster neuer Gratisinhalt

Stunden
:
:
Minuten
:
:
Sekunden

Flatrate für Tutorials, Assets, Vorlagen

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums