Antworten auf deine Fragen:
Neues Thema erstellen

Antworten zum Thema „Need help - Smoothen lines of a calligraphy“

S

Sarosa

Hi, I need urgent help. I have a picture of a calligraphy for a webpage. As I need only the writing, I deleted the background to get a transparent background. The result is that the lines of the letters are fuzzy, not smooth anymore. What can I do? Thanks for your help. Sarosa

2d4u

Veteran

AW: Need help - Smoothen lines of a calligraphy

If you posted the originial picture here, we can try for you.
Increasing the resolution, making a 1px soft selection before deleting the background and decrease the resolution again might help.

regards, 2d4u

JackDumphy

Nikonian

Hi Sarosa,

how did you delete the background ? I guess you used the magic wand tool ? This tool can bring up pretty much rough edges.
btw: you have a PM.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

quicky

Nicht mehr ganz neu hier

How du you deleted the background?? Is it in one color??
If yes then try:
Take the original Picture then go to Selection -> Color Range (I'm not sure with the words).. In the Picture click somewhere in the area that should be deleted.. Then play with the "adjustment-line" (?) until the result in the Preview looks good and press OK..
Greeting

S

Sarosa

Thanks all for your tips. I couln't upload the picture, don't know why. I have to finish this when I am back in approx. two weeks. I will not be online for this time. Sorry and thanks.

Bilder bitte hier hochladen und danach über das Bild-Icon (Direktlink vorher kopieren) platzieren.
Antworten auf deine Fragen:
Neues Thema erstellen

Willkommen auf PSD-Tutorials.de

In unseren Foren vernetzt du dich mit anderen Personen, um dich rund um die Themen Fotografie, Grafik, Gestaltung, Bildbearbeitung und 3D auszutauschen. Außerdem schalten wir für dich regelmäßig kostenlose Inhalte frei. Liebe Grüße senden dir die PSD-Gründer Stefan und Matthias Petri aus Waren an der Müritz. Hier erfährst du mehr über uns.

Stefan und Matthias Petri von PSD-Tutorials.de

Nächster neuer Gratisinhalt

Stunden
:
:
Minuten
:
:
Sekunden

Neueste Themen & Antworten

Flatrate für Tutorials, Assets, Vorlagen

Zurzeit aktive Besucher